Sunday, September 14, 2008

one random question....

#1. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be? Why? Oh, and Jesus can't be one of them; he's already invited!

Mike asked me this first question on our first date.....we had some of the same answers! Anyways, first I would invite my Grandpa Bishop, my mom's dad. He died just after my parents were married, a few years before I was born. It's wierd that there is this person from whom I must have inherited traits, physical or personal, and I don't even know him. I would love to talk with him and get to know him. I would also invite Martin Luther King Jr. I really would. I think part of me would love just to hear his voice in person - that great "I have been to the mountain" voice. Finally, I would invite Paul, as in the apostle Paul. I think he must have been a fiery man - full of passion and power. I would love to hear what he has to say about the world today and the church.

How about you?

No comments: